Saturday, July 29, 2006

Seattle Shooting

Michelle Malkin has a large post on the Angry-Muslim-Shoots-Jews incident in Seattle.

(I had to search for the article this morning on quaint and amusing local paper. I see now that it has been elevated from the three headlines under "Nation," about two-thirds down the page, to the "More Headlines" about halfway down.)

Honestly, I'm surprised that incidents like this haven't happened even more often.

In Israel they guard against this by having most people armed and being very watchful. I wonder if any of that occurred in tres-lefty blue-state Seattle. Probably not.

The shooter will probably plead some sort of mental defect. I think I know what that mental defect is, but it ought not be a defense...

It's war, folks. WAR. DO YOU GET IT??

jpp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home