Friday, December 02, 2005

"nor his steaming pile of a movie"

good post from maj erik peterson at Team Med-Fah. he gives an edited version of some recent events in ramadi-- can't wait to get the real scoop-- and mentions a bizarre event having to do with the movie, "Jarhead." part of his comments read, "I was even personally present at one of the events in his book ["Jarhead"], and HIGHLY dispute his account of what happened involving the Marine tank company I was assigned to. But I digress. Suffice it to say that I do not like him, Sam I Am, nor will I like his steaming pile of a movie."

go thee hence to read the whole thing.

as for me, i haven't see the damn thing either, nor will i. i had heard some bad things about the book, and didn't want to waste time or money on it.

jpp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home